Monday, August 11, 2014

July Beauty Favorites!




Hey everyone! I noticed that I had a lot of beauty items that I reached for in the past month so I thought it would be a great idea to show you guys what I've been loving in the month of July!

I barely use face swipes to wipe off my makeup but I decided to give these a try because they had really good reviews on it online. When I first tried it I was like um no...
But after a couple uses, I am OBSESSED with them! They get the job done and gets all of my mascara and eyeliner off, and just makes my face feel refreshed after using them. Also, the leave a strange tingly feeling on my face and I love that for the summer time! 

I received this mini sample in my birch box a couple months ago but I never started using it until now. I never really thought that highlighting your face makes a difference, but let me tell you, it does! I've been loving this highlighter, it's the perfect champagne color and goes well with my skin tone. I think it would be pretty for all different skin tones as well! I just put this on top of my cheeks and bridge of my nose and BAM I'm out the door. 

This is my to-go lip product at the minute and it is so glossy and pigmented! Also, it kind of smells like berries and not that weird lipstick/lipgloss scent that most products have. I got this last month in this "Korean Town" near Tokyo and I went into Tony Moly and bought this little guy! Overall the product is great and hydrating. Plus the packaging is really cute, what more can I say?

Okay, honestly at first when I used this mascara I was like eh..it's just any other mascara. But after I kept using it, I was like wow, my lashes look pretty damn good! This mascara is awesome and makes my lashes look super long and volumized. I will definitely be purchasing the full size of this mascara! 

Since it's summer time I wanted to go for something very lightweight and breathable! This was perfect for me because it brightens my face and it has SPF 25 so it kills two birds with one stone. It's not sticky or oily on the skin and overall it's a great product! 

I am so, so, so, excited for August because there is so much going on. Plus I go back to school which can be excited sometimes! July went by too fast, well actually the whole summer flew by in a second. But I get that's life, anyway, until next time! 







2 comments: